Sunday, June 22, 2014

the internet addition

Nowaday we've been seeing how many people are getting addicted to simple thing. Most people have a hobbit and that hobbit end up becoming an addition. A hobbit like whatch TV, that is a common activity , also can be an addition, but internet has been changing almost everything and everyone because it can entertain with many things such as Facebook, twitter and other social net. I was watching the news days ago where a guy had put a new record chatting ( more than 130 word per minutes which was amazing). Internet, personally speaking, is one of my hobbit, I know it's not my addiction, maybe it could be TV for me. This guy who has put this record chatting is one of those people that are already addicted to the net. Do you spend much time on the net that you forget to eat? mabe you a an addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment