Friday, June 6, 2014

The Oldest Old : A Look At Centenarians.


  This is a very interesting topic for me, due to the fact that I love to speak to them.

Elderly people is always willing to give you a good advice, no matter how hard it could be, they listen to your oppinions even when they make non sence.

   I understand that nowadays not everyone appreciates and old person near by, because you need to help them out on anything they might need, due to disabilities or attitude problems.

   I don't have a grandmother or grandfather alive which my cause that my interest for them it's bigger, but being old it's being wiser and I know i could enjoy an ice cream as I've never done it, i could start seeing life in a different way, because even though sickness might come, you know that another day will be a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment