Friday, June 13, 2014

The Oldest Old: A look at centenarian

A special Woman




My grandmother Gloria is 99 years old.  Old age has been seen  as a time of decline and deterioration, specially in our country, but she is enjoying health and to much energy. I think that is due to the good nutrition that she has taken over the years, and his good attitude on life. I always remember her good  advices when she says:
The time is gold do not waste it with nonsense.
Be patient or you will die young.
Think about all you talk.
Has an effort in everything you do and be happy with everything you have.  I love her so much so thanks to her I have the confidence, determination and self discipline to achieve my goals.

Ironelis Ramirez 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God I wrote: Has an effort .....instead of Make an effort Thak you teacher to correct my mistake

    ReplyDelete