Friday, June 6, 2014

INTERNET ADDICTION

 
     Addictions nowadays are easy to get, people it's trying to get entertainment in order for them to get rid of the daily routine; But gess what? That is creating a habit, that at the end of the day, it will become an addiction they might not be able to control.

    In my case, when i first got a computer, oh gosh! That was the greatest thing ever! I started to use it for homework,  to get updates on a daily basis on my email account, then i realized that I was not sleeping well, that i was not doing anything in regards my main purpuse "Studies" i was spending too much time  chatting, looking for vídeos on YouTube, sometimes, doing nothing but been in front of it.

     I was a complete network addict, my internet disorder, caused bad grades, lack of communication with my parents, because I was always online.

     When I grew up a little bit, I started to appreciate the net in a different way, it is an awesome invention, to get you out of long lines to pay your bills, gives you the opportunity of being informed about current events, but I realized that I could still do all that, shearing with my family, friends and colleagues, using this source on my cellphone in the morning before I go to work; This way im not allowing myself to be aloof everyone i care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment