Monday, June 30, 2014



The Oldest One: A look at the Centenarians.



I think that old people are amazing. They are the kinds of people that become children again because of their age and because they don`t have the same ability to do the things they used to do. I defend the idea that they deserve respect and to be treated as equal no matter their age. They also deserve a place with an enviroment when they can feel comfortable.


I have seen that most of the people don`t like to talk to them. They believe that they are boring and they don`t have interesting things to say. But they are wrong, when you talk to old people you find out an unknown world that we haven`t seen before. They have many stories about life and about things that maybe we don`t know. I enjoy talking to them because I learn and they give good advices that can help us in the future. I love them and we have to think that one day we will be like them. And I`m sure we would like to be treated with repect and as equal as all human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment