Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My day starts.

5:30 am: The alarm clock rings by the first time in the morning trying to wake up and after several seconds Mission accomplished, I stand up. The first thing I do is to thank God for the opportunity that I receive to see another day, then I do my routine to warm the body, and then I go to the bathroom and do what we should do before leaving in the morning, arriving at my work watch the clock 7:30 am, just in time, to know if all employees arrived.

Many hours of work but it is a necessary sacrifice,  for that we have a salary, and  thanks to this I can pay for college, super market, and the house where I live. The life is filled of sacrifices, but it sacrifices necessary to live this life, Some examples of these sacrifices: when I get home I have to prepare my dinner no matter if I'm tired I have to do, , ironing my shirts, etc, if you don't have someone who does it you must do it.

But no matter the life is beautiful I can do it, and you  like start your day?












No comments:

Post a Comment