Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How I became addicted to chat rooms when I was a Young girl.


How I became addicted to chat rooms when I was a Young girl.

My history begins when I was just 15 years I am the older Sister of two, my Mon bought a Computer for me and my sister, my parent s where always working so my sister and I, uses to stayed a lot time alone at home, at the beginning everything was normal I just enter to Internet in order to make my homework or connect to some interactive pages. Then one day I enter to a chartroom it was so interesting for me that I stayed about 2 hours the first day.
That is the moment when this History begins, I started visiting the page at least one a day and 3 or 4 hours a day , anybody notice this behaviors at home  neither my father nor my mother, But one day I started having many bad grades at School that was the Alert for my parent I was always a good student they started to notice something wrong on my , I left behind my friends , my English classes that I were schedule in the afternoon in a institute near my house.
The decided to talked to my but I didn’t tell them what was the problem that I have at that moment so they decided to schedule a psychologist appointment for me once a week   it was pretty hard for me to talk about this addiction that I did not really realize that I have until I talked with the psychology and after several appointments I accepted I was a Chat room Addict , after that my parents always were controlling my time in front of the computer  until I get the enough mature to control myself , now  I  can say I have 6 years free of chat rooms  Addictions . 

1 comment:

  1. Well I think not only you got that addiction, you remind me when I first stated to use facebook, I used to lost track of time chatting and playing farmville.

    ReplyDelete