Saturday, October 6, 2012

                                                    THE BOLD AND THE BASHFUL
       
                              When i was reading this topic, I identify with it for two reasons. First, i have
                           two sons and the older child is outgoing, for him being friendly is natural and
                           fun, but the second one is bashful, he spends a lot of time playing alone.
                           Second, although i have many friends, i am shy and sometimes it is difficult for 
                           me interact with other.For this reason some people may mistakenly think that
                           i am standoffish or unfriendly, but it just takes time to get know me.                                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. that's always happens in the families there are people more shy than the others. in my family my older sister has problem when she has to socialize with people, all the time she is aloof. I have to be with her when we are in a party or something like that.

    ReplyDelete