Friday, October 5, 2012

Addict to Internet 

The people who are addicted to internet has a big problem because every time and moment likes surfering in the internet.  When the people stay in front of the computer can*t stop because they feel anxious to surfing in the internet.

I think that i was addicted to internet when i was more young than now,  because i got up every day in the morning and i slept late to surf in the internet, just to surfing or chating with my friends but after a while i realized that i had a big problem and i stopped to do this.

But i wasn*t alone, my parents spoken to me and told me that this is a problem because i didn*t want to leave the house just for surfing in the internet, maybe not now but in the future when i get my family they wants stay close to me and stay with me, in the moment i thought "woww my dad is crazy" but nowadays i think that he was right.


Now i work with computers and i use my computer sometimes for design to other people, i work with cell phone too, i have a personal phone and others technologies, in my home i have 3 computers, personal computer, laptop and my wife have another too and now when i stay at home i dont like to use any computers or cellphones, including my neighbors every time need my help to fix their computers but now i think that i hate computers and cellphones jajaja what irony, i now that technologies is the door to the future but now let me in the present.




1 comment:

  1. hello starlin,

    I feel glad for you because, you could overcome your problem, thanks god your parents helped you.

    ReplyDelete