Saturday, October 20, 2012

TAP WATER






tap water that we use is supposedly safe, but we can not drink it, 
and it is because this is bad for our health, if a person has never drunk tap water and that person drinks it, is sure that is going to be sick or maybe could die, and it is because the body is not accustomed.
in poor neighborhoods is normal to see people drinking tap water and  nothing wrong happens  with  they, and that it is because their bodies are accustomed to the germs that tap water brings.

In my case I use tap water only for wash clothes and take a bath, or for cleaning my house,
because I know that  it is the only that we can do with tap water here in dom rep, of course that's only  happens in our  country why, because as the professor says we don't care about it.

1 comment:

  1. Marielys I totally agree with you, I use tap water to clean the house and wash the dishes and to take a bath too, now I have my children and I use only Planeta Azul water.

    ReplyDelete