Thursday, October 4, 2012



The Oldest Old: A Look at Centenarians
Luis Mendoza IDI-324

 







Many times we wonder: Will I reach to be an oldman or woman? Well, I think that would be something more than good to me, because I could see my Children grow up, graduate from High school and/or College.
Elderly is really a blessing from God, it is experiences, Knowledgments, a whole world in hands so, we have to take care of our Grandparentes and parents. Elderly is lika being a child again, you cannot do most of things by yourself as you did many years before, your five senses does not work the same.

Nowadays few people get to be 100 years old or more, maybe it is the lifestyle we live today as the pollution, food, stress, problems, worryness, etc.

My conclusion is this: Whenever you reach to see an old person please, give a helping hand, because once a time he or she was brighty young like you are now. Just remember: today very young you are, tomorrow oldy you will be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment