Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shyness

Shyness is something I know very well. I used to be very shy when I was younger, but as I started working as a teacher in a school I had to throw it away. It is not easy to throw shyness away because it is part of you, part of your life, part of your personality.  Even when you wake up saying "today I will be bold", in the moment you go outdoors you forget every single word you said and think "I hope I don't have to say anything, I hope I don't have to do anything, I hope I don't have to talk to anybody".

Shyness is not a matter of age. You can find shy people of all ages  children, teenagers, young, adults, elders, because as I said before it is part of the personality, and if you don't find a way out you will be shy all you life. As we saw in class there are institutions to help shy people, but those people have to brake the ice and cooperate in the development of the programs those institutions offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment