Sunday, November 27, 2011

shyness


Good morning.

Shyness is a topic that most of the people in the age of adolescence are suffering.

In this age feel insecure and lack of decision. I believe that I have been one of the both affected by this evil.

I am someone very shy to express myself in public. I have always lived surrounded by people to the me around.

My parents are people with a great presence on stage with very good rule in the scenic. My mother is pastor of the Church, my father is a politician.

As always you can see I am among many people.

I am working on these issues that find it me cumbersome.

Time also I am having trouble to organize some ideas.

Shyness is a problem I'm trying to overcome. Not only that if not organize much of the ideas.

Thank you
Ag-3560

No comments:

Post a Comment