Saturday, November 12, 2011





BE FREE


1) Low self esteem.
2) High anxiety in social situations.
3) Avoid social situations.
4) Distant.
5) Silent.

This list are characteristics of shyness person.

According with Wikipedia shyness is a social psychology term used to describe the feeling of apprehension when a person is in proximity to, approaching, or being approched by other people, especially in new situations or unfamiliar people.

The real situation is that everybody in life have had one moment of shyness.
It is a problem that have to be solve because obstruct our personal progress.


Accept yourself and feel free and happy.




1 comment:

  1. I'm shy and I accept myself as I am, but I think that shyness is not acceptation problem, the problem is the ability that we use to solve any situation.

    ReplyDelete