Sunday, November 27, 2011





FENG SHUI




Before reading unit 5, about Feng Shui, I didn't know anything about it. However, I have noticed that when my house is clean and well organized I feel comfortable and I'm in a good mood, on the other hand, when it is disorgnized and dirty I feel uncomfortable and agitated. After reading unit 5, I became interested in arranging my house according to Feng Shui to have a more comfortable enviroment to live. Consequently, I will read some extra information on the web about Feng Shui to arrange my house in a better way. One of the rooms that I urgently need to arrange is my bedroom because in my bedroom I have a mirror in front of my bed and according to Feng Shui it is not proper to see my face as soon as I get up. Finally, I'm not an expert of Feng Shui but I think that it really works as I read in unit 5.






No comments:

Post a Comment