Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things to remember about the blog...

I would like to take this moment to remind you of some things concerning the blog:

Remember that you will be evaluated for quantity and quality, this means that the more you write the better. At the same time, I would like you not to forget that you can post information taken from internet, but you will be evaluated mainly on the basis of ORIGINALITY, it means that for me as a teacher, it is very important to see YOUR IDEAS, so I would like you to write about the topics in class from your PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE, in other words, link what you write to your life, your community, your interest, this is what I ask you to do for your final project, but now I am talking about THE BLOG, about Addictions, The bold and the bashful, Centenarians, Tap water, Feng Shui, etc, etc, etc, I mean, all the topics in the book, hope you do not forget that. On the other hand, when you publish don't forget to include videos and pictures because that is part of the evaluation too. Two more things: Pay attention to your grammar, go over what you wrote and try to correct it using EDIT; read what your friends wrote and at the end of their articles you will find COMMENTS, write a comment about their posts. I would like to read your opinions about these things by writing a comment. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME, ATILANO.

No comments:

Post a Comment