Saturday, May 7, 2011

Feng Shui


Feng shui:

Is an ancient system of Chinese aesthetic that seeks to use the laws of Heaven (astronomy) and earth (geography) to help improve the lives receiving positive.
This discipline is widely recognized as a pseudoscience.

Feng Shui was originally part of a body of knowledge that aunaba philosophy and natural science and studied and played the changes that occur in nature, climate, and the stars.
The fundamentals of feng shui recognize diverse backgrounds.

Is really important to try to harmonize our environment, both the work area as the area where you live with your children, your family and create a healthier place in which people can live better and achieve emotional balance and therefore environmental need for a harmonious and peaceful life.

Particularly I do not know enough of feng shui, but I know it is something great, and I would love to get to have a broader knowledge of it and to practice it in my environment ...

I am very spiritual and I think this kind of science could contribute much in my lifestyle.

I believe in feng shui and I think it's also very deep and very nice ..

I love the feng shui and I want to study it deeper ...

No comments:

Post a Comment