Monday, May 16, 2011

FUNG SHUI

I am not really superstitious, but I agree in part with the principles of Feng Shui. I think that arranging things in our environmment can create in us a feeling of harmony, peace of mind, and physical and psychological confort. For example, when I am in a room painted with bright color, well lighted, and with the things well arranged, I feel happier and optimistic. Indeed, fung shui makes sense in our practical life. However, I don’t believe in extenal forces like the ch’i.  Instead, I believe in the power of mind which is the center of our perceptions and feelings.

2 comments:

  1. agree with iladio. if we arrage things it can make us feel better, but not for a force caled ch'i, but for our mind can percieve thing better when they are into order

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too. it's a reality that whwn we are in a house when eveything is properly arranged and clean we feel goog and quiet, but when we are into a disorder house, a big mess and dirty we feel stressed and tired. It happens because of Feng Shui.

    ReplyDelete