Sunday, May 22, 2011

Additions

In the past, addictions were viewed primarily as addictions to

substances such as drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. Recently, however,

many researchs have begun to think that people can also be addicted

to activities such as gambling, sex, shopping, even travel.

One activity that has become increasingly common throughoutthe

the world is computer use,specialy on-line computer communication.

Shopaholics: when the people like to buy all the time in order to

feel Happy.

Netaholics:when the people like to use technoligic the major of their

time, they replaced the human contact for the computer,surf the net,

chat room, gambling.

Workaholics: the people just think in work the major of their time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addictions in my live are very stranges.My principal addiction is talk by the phone. I spend hours and hours talking with my boyfriend, because he's in the United States and we talk the hold day by the phone.. But the Blackberry is another way that we use to talk. Fot those reasons i consider myself addicted to my Blackberry and to talk by the phone with my boo..

    ReplyDelete