Monday, July 7, 2014

Toast to the tap, the water we drink

The water in dominican republic is bad in the majority of the case. In my house my father pays much money by the water and it not arrive to time. In my community the tap water was good but in the pass of the years the tap water changes. Now for me bottled water is really better than tap water, in my case i need to drink about four glasses of water each day. My parents buy bottle water because, they say it is healthier than tap water. My sister buys filters or  water purifiers to purify her tap water, this however may end up adding more impurities. When do you have kids you need to have more atention with the water that you drink in your house because, the bacterian pollutants in water are more dangerous than chemical and industrial pollutants. Some people like boil their tap water for five or ten minutes because, they say that can eliminate all impurities but, i dont like i prefer to buy bottled water.

1 comment:

  1. That is a real problem in this country with the water because I think that is a business in this country. There are many company that are making a lot of money with the water and they catch the Dominican water for free and sell it to everybody and the government do not do anything. This is our cultures.

    ReplyDelete