Wednesday, July 23, 2014

THE OLDEST OLD; A LOOK AT CENTENARIANS.

THE OLD AGE.

The old age is a stage of the life that not all have the opportunity to live, for this reason we have to love and to assess our elders.

Some times a large amount of memories of my childhood come to my mind. At that time I was living in my grandfather's house, I saw my grandfather as my father, because he cared of me and loved me so much and everyday when he was returning to work  he was bringing me a lot of candy.
My grandfather was a strong man, was a good worker, he had a large number of  friends and had a good life. Today this man is an elderly person, he doesn't have mobility in his body and needs  help for  doing his daily  activities. Though of his situation my grandfather  is happy  because everybody loves and cares him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment