Saturday, July 12, 2014

My very bold self!



You know how some people have some issues with being shy and everything? Well, I’m not one of those, so for this blog I’ll stick with the one thing I’m familiar with: boldness!

No, I’m not planning under any circumstances during this life time of mine to jump from a plain or to do anything risky that involves jumping from any specific place, this is not the type of boldness I’m intending to describe.
I mean the type of boldness required to ‘grad the bull by the horns’ and move in the right direction.

My first job was as a call center operator, for which I am not ashamed, I was seventeen and needed it the money but three years later and fet up with the over-the-phone insults from illiterate people with a wrongful patriotism feeling, I decided it was time to move forward and I still am, currently working as a social media representative, I already notified my boss I’ll be leaving the company by the end of this year and I’ll start working as a teacher.
You might think it’s a little bit risky because of this country current economy but the truth is if I don’t dare, if I don’t do this right now then I’ll remain stuck in a cubicle for the next 10 years of my life.

This might seem a lame description of a person switching jobs but is not really about the job, my point with this is that we are the builders of our own destiny and if we don’t do what we love while on this earth because of an irrational fear to every possible bad thing it might occur due to external forces we can’t control, then hon’, you’ll be one miserable person for the rest of your life and that, my friend, is no way to live.

I’m not saying you should go crazy and quit your job to start bungee jumping, all I’m saying is: Be brave! Do what you love to do and forget about the rest.

Every human being has experienced failure but guess what? This life is for the brave ones who shake the dust off from their knees when they fall and keep on walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment