Thursday, July 17, 2014

the oldest people in dominican republic.

nowadays in our country giving a very disagreeable to this him, as for the treatment that is giving to the elders. I  say this because i have seen many cases where the relatives when the old man falls, i fall ill nobody want to take care of this it is if the elder does not have money, but if it has money they all want to be responsible for the care. it is necesary to mention that this contempt exist very much in the young persons. that they treat the elders people like that if they are not persons. I think that it has to end the government it have to crete a law where the elders receive a special treatment from the others people. I considerate myself greatfull because I love my grandfather he is the person that punish me when I'm doing bad things. in order to conclude this paragraph, old people are necesary for everybody because they are ours examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment