Thursday, July 10, 2014


THE BOLD AND THE BASHFUL



SHYNESS: is the tendency to feel worried or tense during social encounters, especially with unfamiliar people, this handicap produce physical symptoms such as: blushing, swearing, a pounding heart and negative feeling about themself. This people live unhappy because they cant moving into new experience and cant do or say what they want. 
MY EXPERIENCE ABOUT SHYNESS.

When I was a teenager I was a bashful person, I did not like  to ask anyone for help or an address, I felt extremely anxious about social activities such as performances in the school, parties, went out with friends, etc.
This quality had adverse   consequences in my social life, because some acquaintances thought that I was aloof  and condescending person and they never spoke with me. 
I remember the first time when I went out with a guy, my hands perspired, I felt butterflies in the stomach because I did not how to say, but now I'm an adult person, I consider myself  an outgoing and sociable person, I like talk to people, go out with friends and I enjoy a lot go to  the parties.

"Don't be shy, because shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life that you'd like to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment