Tuesday, March 12, 2013


The bold and the bashful.

Since a long time ago, I realized that I am a very shy person. I am introverted and reticent. I do not like to talk that much in front of people I do not know. One of my big issues is to start a conversation with someone I never met before or someone who is not quite a friend. I have tried a million ways to know how to break the ice and keep a conversation with someone. I am trying to overcome this disorder since I have lost a lot of opportunities just for not daring to ask for something.
I know I am improving. The type of job I do demands me to be open.
 I feel I have improved a lot, however I know there is more room of opportunities. At least my self-esteem is not low. I know that I am a very smart woman with the capability of doing whatever I want to and if I have to do something I just do it even though it makes me feel nervous or uncomfortable like join conference calls, make a presentation, speak up in a meeting, participate in class or just express my thoughts about any subject. I rather to keep quiet, but if there is a need of doing it, I just do and I do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment