Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bashful and Shyness



Since I was 1 year old my mother´s friends are used to looking at me like a shy person, I used to be recent and aloof toward to another children of my same age, so I started to think that it was truth, because I am used to being along at home watching the TV. When I was 15 or 18 years old it was same, so made few friends who were dancing or drinking while I was doing the same every day.

Nowadays I think they are wrong, because I always tell what I think or what I fell. I can´t deny that in some cases I felt afraid when I socialize with another people when I meet them for first time, because I don´t feel comfortable talking about me, but when I deeply meet someone they think that I such a crazy person in a good sense, so I recognize that I can be bashful and shy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment