Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Internet and Other Addictions

                                                                 ADDICTION


It is a habit that you can not stop by yourself, even though is harmful for you to continue.

   Many researches have begun to think that people can also be addicted to activities such as Gambling, Shopping, Sex, and nowadays Internet is one of the biggest addiction in the world. 


Netaholics found their fulfillment by communicating electronically with strangers.
Males and Females wind up addicted to different substances and behaviors for different reasons and recover differently.

It is really possible to be addicted to the Internet, you crave on what you are doing on Web, and that help us to lose track of the time when we are surfing the Net.


                                           Many of us suffer from some addictions, which one is yours?

Well, my big addiction is .... to buy, I like to buy ALL, even when I don't need it, it's not easy for me to live with that, I'm Shopaholic......

1 CORINTHIANS  6-12  Says  All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be enslaved by ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment