Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Secrets in family 

In my life by the moment I have not experimented something like have a family secret but I could see it in my uncle life.

He told me that one day he was with a lady only one night and after that he knew by a friend that the girl was pregnant. When he knew that he talked with the girl and he said to her that he wanted to help her but she said that she was good and she didn't have any problem and that she lost the baby.

After that my uncle didn't know about her for a long time. I think like five or seven year ago he knew that he has a son because she said that to him.

Nowadays he has a good relation with his son and the boy could know his others brothers and sisters and also his cousins. I don't know why this women did something like that, but thank to her the family could know an other member and we are happy for that.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment