Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Insecurity at UASD

From my point of view the insecurity in the university is very high due to the few precautions taken by the competent authorities, that can not be possible that a person who is not  a student or employee can access it without authorization, that can be dangerous nobody knows which are the intentions of that person has, that can not continue , I fell very insecure, I had the back luck that in my first semester in the university a " limpia botas" wanted that I gave him 5$ but I told him that I hadn't to do because he was in a good physical condition and he was working in this moment, well he didn't like that I said and he threantened me and told me he would rape me, I got scared a lot and walked as fast as I could, the authorities has to find a solution to solve this problem because one day a girl can be in a wrong place and will not run with the same fate as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment