Sunday, October 9, 2016

About me!

Well, I don't know what to say about myself. I had thought of not writing this note, but my wife Melina (Melly as I call her) would just not let me stay behind the pages. She insisted that I should share with you all my love, feelings and emotions personally.

My father was a man who did not know how to hate. A man - who loved and was loved by one and all. A man for whom, family and friends were above his own life ... that’s who I wanted to be and that's who I always want to be.

My Wife... We believe that wife is the second half of a husband and that they both are incomplete without one another. I am the living proof of that statement. And I tell you, if you haven't got married yet - get married soon. You'll never know what you are missing until you fall in love! I call my love - my 'better half'.
That's correct! - If I would not have been a software professional, I would have been an artist or a poet or a writer. That's because apart from art and paintings, I also love writing poems and short stories. I keep a diary where I put whatever strikes my mind as a potential theme for my stories or poems.  Take it easy, not so far I'll send you a beautiful lyrics.
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment