Monday, October 3, 2016

I anderstand the reason why people conceal the true about family,specially men. 
sometimes they do it,because they dont want to lost what they had built for years 
I mean their family,they feel afraid of getting separate from his family or end up in 
divorce.
So they decide to hide the true until to find the apropiate moment for saying it

for example 
I have a half brother 
my mother get married to my father even she knew he wasnt an easy man with 
wimen,she was not the only girfriend he had either,but as my mother was not jealous at
all.My father continued having a happy life, like he were singer.
there was a rumor in the neigborhood sound everywhere,but my mother did not 
care about it and my father had a baby in the stree with other marriage woman.Even my 
mother get upset she acepted the baby, but my father didnt  gave him a last name because
of his false father.
finally to tell you the true,the boy looks like my father,and everybody said the same.fourteen years later after his false father died,the boy end up eating and playing with us in our house,and now he is militar and he can not get separate from his five brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment