Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Honest hearts produce honest actions.

To be an honest person firstable you have to be honest with yourself and then with the others. Honesty is a gift that you have to start from childhood, sometimes you have to be honest with yourself where there are not witnesses.

When we listen the local radio most of the news is the corruption that is plague us all, and that is the reason why there are so many insecurity because we have all those people who do not show honesty with their themselves and their behavior, that is why in the Dominican Republic there is a problem of honesty with the politicians. They are driving luxury cars, they have luxurious salaries, big bank account, and living around a starving society which is the condition of the most citizens.
We work hard to make a living. Out of the money we earm we must pay taxes and those are the nation's resources that pervecive corrupts politicians use for they own benefits.
Leaders are manipulating to their advantage the law, reforms are being undermined by the all pervasive corruption in the country because most of the politicians mislead administration.
A trivial problem is easy to solve but corruption on this country is influence by leader. Dios Tenga Compacion De Nosotros.

And example of a dishonesty person:

I remember I had a trustfull Moto-Taxi, he drove me everyway I need to go, when I was late or far I used to call him to pick me up and I payed him good for his job.
One day I send him to do a deposit to my mother, I gave him $2,500 DOP (Dominican Pesos); it was 2,000 DOP to my mother, 200 DOP to pay the transaction on Western Union, 200 DOP for him, and he had bring me 100 DOP plus the ticket of the consignment .
I didn't go because I have not time to do it because of my job.
When I finished to work and I meet him again as soon as he saw me, he started to apologize because he gamble the money that I send to my mother with him.
For me he is not a honesty person, he is not a person who you can trust no even someone to recommend to friends to do a job for them.

To finish my post on the blog I post you a picture I found in facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment