Monday, April 1, 2013

Today I do not want to talk about topics from the book  I would like to talk  about bussiness and jobs. When I travel by bus  I notice that people often  are  talking about how to get a job, or have another one better, and one of the reason could be that they are anot confortable with their jobs. they are boring and tired, they do not even know what to do with their lives, nevertheless, those people cannot open their mind to develop another way of living their lives.
For example:  how to create my own bussiness.
It does not matter  what kind of bussiness you will want to develop. the most important thing is that you need have is actitude, ideas, and a solid capital to develop your own bussiness, in addition you will get many things that you won¨t get in your job.




No comments:

Post a Comment