Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I love to drink water

I really enjoy drinking water at anytime, at least nine or ten glasses of water everyday specially when I exercise but a lot of people in Domincan Republic don´t drink enough water even when they know how good it is for the human body.

My concern started when I used to practice weight lifting five times a week without even drinking water during the practices sometimes, and let´s not mention how low I performed and how dizzy I felt. I began reading articles about water in general and then started putting in practice the recommendations I got, noticing the differences and the great results, improving my overall performance in 100 percent.

I recommend you guys to drink at least eight glasses of water per day, because after all the human body is mainly formed of water and 70 percent of the earth surface is cover by water, isn´t it amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment