Monday, April 1, 2013

sentences.

1. Fauto mata, dominican actor comes out on the movie: teacher by accident as a bad boy.

2.my brother was giving information to the police officer about someone, so he turned him in. the police officer puts him under arest immediatly.

3.Yoel began smoking marijuana until that he turned into in a worse drug ¨cocaine¨.

4. Although manuel quit drinking alcohol one year ago, he still craves some bears every weekends.

5. I got hooked on marketing, that I can not wait the next day to go to work.

6.Yestarday night yoel said that he was not interested in going on living, for his addiction to the drugs.
my father adviced him that he must quit from drug as soon as possible.

7. last week I went to the video game center, and I lost track of time playing mortal combat.

8. Alex does not have willpower to develop his own bussiness. he loves being an employee.

9. My sister spends her time working the whole day in a company.  she does not have anytime to spend with her boyfriend and  her family, the workaholic  became cut off  her family and her boyfriend.
10. A friend of mine was eating too much red beef and she got to be sick. her doctor suggested to her  that she needed to cut down on the consuming of the red beef.

11. One dominican york won the lottery the last month and he goes on playing it. it has been impossible for him to drag himself away.
12.After yoel gave up smoking marijuana, he bagan to feel an unconfortable withdrawal.

13. I used to surf on the internet twelve hours for day. the internet is all consuming for me.

14. If you know that alcohol goes in detrimental to one´s health. why don´t you leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment