Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A brief introduction of myself

My name is Pablo César Vergal , I was born in Bonao Dominican Republic, I am a student of Modern Languages in ​​English at the Universidad Autónoma of Santo Domingo.
 My first day of class I met new friends, they were surprised because they didn't know me, where are you from? ask me one of them, I am from Maimon-Bonao, that was my answers.
 I work in Bavaro Punta Cana, I am a tour guide in an aquarium, my job is to provide information about the different animals that they have there, especially stingrays and nurse sharks, this is a brief introduction of myself, later I am going to write you more details of my job and all the advantage that I've got just because I can speak English.
 NORTH START 5 is the book that we will be studying this semester 2016-2, it is a good book "the teacher told us" Listening and Speaking skills that's our goals on this final level of English.Resultado de imagen para nurse sharkResultado de imagen para stingray

No comments:

Post a Comment