Tuesday, September 20, 2016

45 Ways to avoid the adverb " VERY "

There's a famous phrase in English witch says " We learn by making mistakes " & I do agree hundred percent with it. Thinking on it I've decided to publish this valuable and useful information

I've noticed in many students who are taking this class ( English Advance III ) that for some reason they don't want to use other words to give a better sense to their sentence and make it sounds more professional or they just don't know that exist many ways to avoid using the adverb "Very".

I hope this information help to all of us and give us motivation to keep improving our skills with the English Language. I also want to remember the commitment we have as students of improving and learning every day at least one new word to enrich our vocabulary so then we can teach better to our future students!.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Kender Diaz
ID: 100010519

Here you get the link where I found the picture with the information, enjoy!!!
https://plus.google.com/115596917143527765027/posts/KWVmZQfiAHw

No comments:

Post a Comment