Monday, September 26, 2016

Honesty..

Honesty is a good human value which describes a person in a really good way or positives atributes such as integrity, truthfulness straightforwardness including actitude, is to be sincere and also transparent without any mask or lying in  life. But there is a quality that in those times has lost the value or the importance many people preferes to lie instead of being honest and act in a good way in the momment that tehy are going to get something in their personal life.

But also a culture influence in honesty there we have the example of our country if we don't lie sometimes we can not get things, positions like in a job or in our personal life, because is a costume if we don't do it we can not get what we want or the society thinks that we are fools, in my personal opinion I prefere to be someone honest because in my home that was the education that my parents gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment