Friday, May 13, 2016

unit 6 Spiritual Renewal



SPIRITUAL RENEWAL

      when I hear about Spiritual Renewal immediately I think of the missionary formation house. I was living there during 8 months. I was taking a  missionary training. That was a great experience. So, I did realize that man is not just a material he is also spirit. I mean that we like human being have a part of God inside and is important to feed it with spiritual moments. For example, spiritual retreats, reading the bible the bible or spiritual book, contemplation and fasting. Ergo, if our body needs material things ( foods, water) to survive. Likewise, our spirit needs spiritual things ( contemplation, fasting) to survive. But today is less often to see this style of life. people are consumed by a lot of world's things.

No comments:

Post a Comment