Saturday, May 21, 2016

SPIRITUAL RENOWAL

Spiritual renowal.
I like this them because it is about to aproch God.
Religeouse peaple beleave in spiritual renowal because we can feel how our feeling change at the same times. For example in my case, some times I am overwhelm, I take a time fo praying. some times I like to go to the montain, where there isn´t any music, and no body in this place. where just exist srees, blue sky and me. on the other hand,I like to be in a green area. I read from bible psalms 23 and I sing some worship song , I begin to meditate. the best time for that it´s in the morning from six to nine. after I feel realax.
There are peaple who like to pass one day or more without to eat. They stay in a silence place for praying too.
Each one do it how they mood is better. Me I like to smile the nature, to feel I am aproching God and to feel him spiritual voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment