Friday, May 20, 2016

Feng Shui.

Feng Shui for me, it's the way you organize some thing in your office, in your house, where ever.

Sometimes I used to have clutter in my bedroom, while I was studying, I felt embarassed when my mother, my fhather or my sisthers were coming to the bedroom, to see what I'm doing, as a result they were always surprised for the full of books, plates and glasses, everthing were together on the bed.
I hated to see the mess, but neither  I wanted to get up early for cleaning it.
I remember that I used to said them ''I have a lot of homework to do'' as my excuse, however my mom didn't like that.

Now it's so different.
I like to have each thing in the correct place in my house. I like to study on my bed as my before culture, but I have litter clutter, because I thing that if everything are organize, I'll have possitive energy and then to be happy.

Feng shui teach us how to use each thing in good place, for good energy. According the reaserch from internet and the NORTHSTAR5 book; the colors ,the cleaning, the mirrow, etc are very important in feng shui. So I beleave in a forty percent in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment