Sunday, April 12, 2015

the oldest old

the old age is a stage very important in the life of the people. In this part of  their life they come to be children because, they family should make all to them. I tell something it is a blessing when do you have an old person, in my case im very happy with my grand mother, she is great with me and  i love her so much. I have some examples about her, she is 75 year old, swears by lemon tea and onion to cure cold, she likes preparing different ingredients for the health. My grand mother loves the flowers, she is big on gardening, spending six hours a day looking her garden. 10 year ago she was an avid pianist but now she is a woman dedicate a her family. My grand mother claim to fame is that she is the oldest living in los mina and her neighbor love her because, she is cheerful and friendly. I lived 4 years whit her and i was very happy, she gave me love and good advice all the time. When my beautiful grand mother is thirsty drinks lemon juice and it does the trick. I feel bad because, my grand mother is sick , the family`s doctor told her to stop smoking. However, she defied the doctor`s orders and still had a cigarette after each meal, but the doctor's tells her, don`t let small problems get you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment