Saturday, April 18, 2015

Boldness and Shyness

Boldness and shyness




Bold people like to be in crowds, parties, share with another people. It is better to be bold than shy person because people who are gregarious have more oportunities, because they like to ask wherever information to another person and meet new people, travel around the world and do something new every day. They have a relax Life style because they always laugh. Bold people are happier than shy people.

Shy people are less Happy, do not like to do new things.They prefer stay at home. shy students are not given an opportunity to develop their ability to participate in class and interact.  I am a little shy, but I like to go out with my friends but sometimes I like to be alone, but I do not like to be shy  and I am trying to change this negative things about my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment