Tuesday, April 21, 2015

the bashful problem

I like when the people are out going because, this is my personality. Im extrovert and  i  like sharing with every body  but, at this moment i have a serious problem with my boyfriend. He is very silent doesn` like talking when he is in my house. He has a public speaking phobia, called glossophobia and this problem affect me because, he doesn' want to change this attitude. I investigated about this problem and  i  found that some shy people are comfortable with personality. However, for others, shynes has adverse consequences and this is my preoccupation. I have fear that he can do something bad. I went in the last week to the psychologist and she told me so the shyness as a syndrome with patterns of physical and emotional symptoms, now he needs my help because i'm his girlfriend and i should be with him all the time because i love him so much.

1 comment:

  1. Gabriela, that is very kind of you. Your boyfriend needs your help and I am sure you're going to get it with your comprehension and special helps from psychologist also. Good luck! God bless both of you.

    ReplyDelete