Friday, September 24, 2010

SODA ADDICTON




Today i was talking with my boyfriend and my friends about the topic that we are discussing in class, according to them i have an addiction that is to drink soda, but as the addict rarely admits it the truth i am not sure of it.

Although to be honest, sometimes also believe it, because usually i drink a soda with lunch and dinner. I work all day and during my break always need to drink soda. Three months ago my boyfriend and my colleagues have suggested that i should drink less soda.

My colleagues talked with the young man in the cafeteria that stop to sell me soda , since that they think that i drink less soda but they are wrong because now i buy it at home.


The truth is that if an addiction is something that you can not control then my addiction is drink soda.

1 comment:

  1. this usually happen with coca-cola because contains cafein, but is important to stop of drink a lot soda because soda affects you body, specially if you are thinking to have more babies.

    the first condition to stop an addiction is to recognize that you have it.

    ReplyDelete