Sunday, September 26, 2010

Am I becoming a Netaholic or Do I love to Socialize?

That is a question I can't answer yet because I dont know if I am netaholic or not. I know when I take a sit in front of a computer the time goes fast. I like to be online in diferent social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, Hi5, My Space, etc. It is so cool when you can talk wiht a lot of people that you know, people that you have a lot of time without see them, for example all my friends and family that I have at the United States and Europe and other towns in our country.

Something that makes me almost Netaholic is that I am very sacial and I like socialize all the time, but I think that the computer and the internet aren't going to mak unsocial because I like to talk with people face to face, I like to feel the people near me, not like on the computer.

So, when I have a Blackberry and I am chatting or checking the social networks, please don't think that I am a Netaholic, it's that I love socialize.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're right, but as I heard one of my friends telling: Technology (it can be internet, blackberries, etc) distances you from people who are near you, and gets you closer to people who are far away from you.

    ReplyDelete