Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chocaholics





when i was 13 years, i became addicted to chocolate, all that i ate was chocolate, chocolate in the morning, in the afternoon, at night or in the school, until that i disease, i was veriy sick cause the only thing that i ate was the chocolate, my mother took the desition of check me to stop with this addiction; she talked with my father and they reached an agreement for dont give me money to prevent that i buy chocolates; my friends gave me it (chocolate) in the school and i ate it at home in the night or in the bathroom but my mother found me; she talked with my sisters and with my best friend in the school, i was desperate to eat chocolate, i had to talked with my school psychologist because i had the excuse for dont do anything well (i couldn' t eat chocolate) and her recomendation was to spend my time doing other thing that made me think about it when i wasn´t doing it, to practice a sport and to try to be the best student in my classroom, to dedicate more time studying made me stop to think only in chocolate... now a days i enjoy eating me a chocolate sometimes but not like an addiction though i confess that chocolate is the only thing that helps me sleep when i am sad (ah i love my personal chocolate, all of you know him..jajaja)

2 comments:

  1. Well, Ivonne I guess about you that missed willpower but, that's the problem when you think that you are a normal person and you
    don't recognize your addiction.

    Thanks your mother helps you to cold turkey as a result nowdays you are normal girl and my advice is live the present and learn from the past.

    Good bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love chocolate and i think it must have been difficult to overcome your addiction.I am glad you have a human chocolate.

    ReplyDelete