Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Addictions

Addiction to me it is the overuse of somsthing and the addict feels that he can t life without this.The addiction can be the consume of drugs, can be of drink alchol etc, or can be of activity ( as shoping, eat, read etc) and games.

There are a lot of people becoming an internet addicted. They are using the computer for a long time, they surf, they chat etc.They prefer be in front of thier computer that to share with thier famili or thier frieds.

I think that the main addiction in our country it is the use of drugs principle by yong people.Also there area big number of them that are spending a long time with the games and they are getting bad grates in school.
Not only young people are addict to internet also thre are adults people that all the time have fever to use the computer, they spend hours sending and writing messages.

Thanks God I don t have addiction to anything. I like my life free of things that could be dangerous to me and my body.






















No comments:

Post a Comment