Monday, September 20, 2010

! Addictions !


Addictions, Well at first to talk about addictions maybe in my case I will need more than 3 pages to give reasons and why addictions affect human being.


At first addictions are habits that you can't control by yourself , for example, Coffe, Chocolates, Sex, Shopping, Drugs, cigarettes and so on, however I mentioned many common of them. I ask How people starting become addicted?, What is the cause?, Is it a Fashion or really Is it a problem that involve people?, Ok people maybe starting like a hobby while the time is passing by they become to feel atraction and an emptiness in their lives as a result they don't know what is happening then the addiction catch the person.


I mean there are many reasons to people fall in this problem such as, families problems, depression, absence of money, as I told before like a hobby and so on. What can I do to cold turkey my addiction?, First recognize your addiction, help of God, and willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment