Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Bold and the Bashful

For some people to be shy mean being quiet and not enjoying being with other people. In this sense we define shyness as a negative quality in our lives, many people are not able to do or say what they want or think because they are afraid to be mucked up. 
When I first show up in an unknown place I become tense and nervous when I´m with people I don´t know well, so I don´t surprise when I hear others talking about their shyness.

Shyness provoke high worried feelings in social circumstances, the heart beats faster than ever and the stomach may get butterflies. It is something normal Because it is world wide. To avoid shyness we need to keep in touch with people, that will help us to be social outgoing and keep alive the social lubrication.

No comments:

Post a Comment